The Mail division is a significant player in the Norwegian and Nordic communications market.
The private market is served through the Norway Post brand in Norway, and the business market through the Bring brand in Norway and the Nordic region.
- The Mail division offers precise and efficient distribution of mail, advertising, newspapers and small goods through Norway Post's distribution network. In addition, the division offers the distribution of digital mail through the national digital mail system, Digipost.
- The division also offers services through its nationwide network of post offices and Post in Shops, and has Norway's most up-to-date address register.
- Highly competent employees ensure professional customer service for both the business and private markets.
- Bring Mail is a mailbox specialist in both traditional, physical mailboxes, as well as digital mailboxes – through the Digipost digital mail system.
- Bring Dialog is a specialist within CRM and customer dialogue, and helps companies to develop and cultivate their customer relations.
- Bring Citymail Sweden offers distribution of letters and advertising to business customers in Sweden, and distributes mail to approximately 2.3 million households in Sweden. This means addressed deliveries from companies to other companies or private persons.
About the Mail division
- The private market is served through the Norway Post brand in Norway, and the business market through the Bring brand in Norway and the Nordic region.