Sponsorship activities by Posten Norge Group
Through its sponsorship activities Posten Norge Group wishes to create enthusiasm, involvement and credibility both within and outside the Group.
Posten Norge has chosen handball for its profiling activities. As the proud general sponsor of Norges Håndballforbund (the Norwegian Handball Association) our presence and support influences both elite and recreational handball in Norway. With the enthusiasm of our employees we paint the handball courts with Posten red and Bring green, and cheer on our Norwegian handball players. We are also present in Sweden, where Bring is the main sponsor for Svenska Håndbollsförbundet (the Swedish Handball Association).
Sponsorship-related enquiries should be sent to:
Posten Norge Group, Corporate Staff - Communication, Marketing. 0001 OSLO Marked: Sponsorship
Posten is profiled via:
- The Norwegian women's national team
- The Norwegian elite series for women and men
- The Norwegian finals of the 14 year-old series
Bring is profiled via:
SUPPORT OF CHARITABLE CAUSES:
Posten Norge gives support to one or two charitable causes once a year - without prior application. It is not therefore possible to apply for support in this regard.
The following have previously been granted support:
- Doctors without Borders
- Red Cross
- Save the Children, asylum centres in Norway
- SOS Racism
- SOS Children's Villages in Norway, Sweden and Denmark
- The children's unit at Rikshospitalet
- St Olav's Hospital children's unit in Trondheim