Six good reasons to choose Norway Post AS as your employer:
- An exciting group. Norway Post is in an extremely exciting time as a group. No other Norwegian company has implemented greater change processes than Norway Post in recent years. The goal is to become the best mail and logistics company in the Nordic area.
- Good career opportunities. The Group works systematically to ensure that talented employees are able to develop further through new job opportunities. All available positions are announced internally. Talented managers and experienced leaders are assessed in our annual Leader Reviews to ensure that skilled managers can forge a career in the entire Group. They can also take part in training courses.
- Good development opportunities. All employees have two annual appraisals (planning, management, development and administrative reviews) with their manager. As an employee you receive clear feedback and goals for your work. You can provide your own input and detail your ambitions and development needs. The Group has recognised management programmes for all management levels; the confident manager, Norway Post's Middle Management programme and Norway Post's Executive Management programme. Employees also have the opportunity to increase their competence through training courses and competence programmes available via the Group's own course channel “Akademiet”. However the best development is achieved in day-to-day job interaction with other talented managers and employees in the Group.
- Opportunity to gain a certificate of apprenticeship. The Group has close cooperation agreements with public professional training providers. Some examples of certificates of apprenticeship in the Group are those for sales staff, professional drivers and logistical operators. You have to have been an employee of the group for 5 years before you can gain a certificate of apprenticeship.
- Good working environment. Norway Post's annual employee survey shows that job satisfaction is high and continuously improving.
Competitive terms. Norway Post has favourable pension and employee insurance schemes. The Group offers competitive salaries as well as other
terms and employee benefits.