Posten Norge's health promoting initiatives
Posten Norge has a strategic goal to have a working environment that promotes good health, in which nobody is injured or becomes ill as a result of their work.
The commitment to health promotion shall facilitate a healthy lifestyle in a working environment that promotes good health.
Here are examples of some of the initiatives to ensure this:
- Several initiatives to increase health competence among managers and employees
- Lifestyle mapping/health screening
- Focus on cooperation and group development
- Core values and leadership principles as the basis for workplaces that promote good health
- Annual employee survey
- Structured follow-up of sickness absences with focus on capacity to work and facilitation
- Measurement of near-accidents